Get your or your family members' military records from the U.S. Government record archives!

Gold, Platinum & Lifetime members receive:
desert storm Complete forms to get your and your family's military service records from the U.S. Government -- including medical and separation papers (DD-214 forms).
desert storm It's easy! Just complete the forms and mail it in to the address provided on the form.

Become a member by registering yourself in our Military Active Duty, Reserve and Veteran database!    Then choose the membership that suits you.    Friends and families are welcome too!

Already a basic member? Click here to log in to upgrade & get the forms to request Your Medals & Records, search over 10,000 units and 2,104,965 Veteran & Military Members today.